Products from this online-shop can be exchanged within 14 days of receipt.
If the item has been produced with personalized specifications (i.e. if you used a personal line of text) then we cannot cancel your order, however, we are very fair. If you are not satisfied with a personalized t-shirt, simply contact our helpful Service Team. As long as a football jersey-set for the entire team does not need to be exchanged, we are very accommodating.
If the ordered item contains defects (e.g. because of a printing error), then we will obviously take the product back, reimburse your money or send an error-free product.
High Product Quality
- popular brand names from leading t-shirt producers: American Apparel, Bella, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Anvil and many more!
High-quality Printing Technology
- Flex and flock printing: durable prints, no fading
- Special printing: Glitter or metallic print colors, writable flex and much more
- Digital printing: for photos
Our custom products are produced on demand within 1-2 business days after payment.
Secure shopping with SSL encryption:
All of your personal data will be securely transferred with SSL encryption, so that it cannot be seen by a third party. As an established and trustworthy vendor, Spreadshirt will ensure a secure and reliable payment processing.
Spreadshirt does not use customer data for promotional purposes, except when you have expressly given us your permission. You can change your consent at any time.
The necessary data for the business transaction will be saved and within the scope of the order processing will be given to associated companies if necessary. Of course, all personal data will be handled confidentially.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Diner’s Club, American Express and PayPal. We also take debit and check cards as long as they are associated with a major credit company like the ones listed above. Payment with check or money order is also possible. Once payment has been received, your order will be sent to production.
(1) Payments may be done by debit or credit card. (2) The purchasing price is due immediately after the order without deduction. (3) The client is considered in default of payment, without further explanations from Spreadshirt, if he does not settle the invoice within 14 days of goods delivery. The consequences of the default are in line with the legal provisions. (4) If the payment method chosen by the client is not feasible, despite being carried out by Spreadshirt in accordance with the contract, due to a lack of funds in the client’s account or the submission of incorrect data, the client must reimburse Spreadshirt or the third-party instructed by Spreadshirt to handle the payment the additional costs thereby incurred. (5) Regarding the payment procedure, Spreadshirt is entitled to use the services of trustworthy third-parties for handling payments. a) In the event of delay in payment, Spreadshirt may assign claims against the client to a third-party. In doing so, Spreadshirt may send personal data required to handle the payment to this third-party. b) In the case of third-party involvement to handle the payment, Spreadshirt will consider the payment completed only once the amount has been made available for the third-party, in accordance with the contract, so that the third-party can have unrestricted access to the amount owed.
You do not have to pay US sales tax on your Spreadshirt order. Unfortunately, customs and countries outside of the USA, sometimes place a steep tax on packages arriving in countries across the world from the USA. As we cannot control these taxes, there is no way to make them lesser. However, we have dropped shipping costs to help reduce some of the costs for these such instances.